- Carpet Cleaning – Our truck mounted equipment offers hot water extraction (250 degrees) for professional steam cleaning of your carpeting and furniture. We service homes, offices, condos, hotels and residential facilities.
- Tile & Grout – We provide professional tile and grout cleaning service that restore the luster to your floors and make them look like new.
- Strip & Wax Tile Floors – We provide floor refinishing services including vinyl tile floor cleaning, stripping and waxing. Our deep cleaning will make your tiles shine.
- Water Extraction – Water removal needs to begin right away. SUPERCLEAN has highly trained Water Restoration Technicians available 24/7.
- Waste Water Removal – Because every water damage issue is unique and involves different safety categories of water, we offer a full range of services to cover water cleanup projects of any size or scope.
- Water Damage Restoration – Our truck mounted extractors will remove the water from your floors and our dehumidifiers will withdraw the water vapor from the air.
How often should you have your carpets professionally cleaned?
Cleaning your carpets regularly keeps your floor coverings looking great on the surface, and it also helps to remove abrasive dirt particles that damage the fibers, cause premature wear and eventually shorten the life of your carpet.
Households with pets, smokers, children and a good amount of foot traffic should have their carpets professionally cleaned two to four times each year. Dust mites, pet dander and allergens are only part of the problem. While dust and bacteria trigger asthma attacks and allergic reactions, the dirt, sand and abrasive particles shorten the life of your carpet and result in premature wear.